- Models: Toyota, Honda, Dodge minivans
- Lowered floor conversion
- Side-entry ramp
- Privacy glass
- Retractable Q'Straint tie downs
- The wheelchair user rides in the front
- Rear bench seats 2-3 additional
- Ample room for either a manual wheelchair or a power wheelchair. The
front passenger seats are removed, as pictured above, leaving that space open.
- Snow tires are available upon request.
- A roof-top cargo box is available for rent.
Wheelchair passengers must bring their own chair seatbelts and/ or
straps as the provided tie-downs secure the chair to the van but do not
secure users to their chair.
- Due to BC regulations, disabled parking placards cannot be
issued for rental vans. Please bring your own placard if you have one.
||over 31 days
Canadian dollars. Rates already include rental insurance.)
|- Mileage charges: 200 kms per day for free, and
$0.20/ km thereafter.
- Vans not returned with a full tank of gas will incur a fill-up fee of
- Airport delivery or pick-up is available for an extra
$125 fee, each way. Delivery fees for the Greater Vancouver area or beyond
can be arranged on a case by case
- Any cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will incur a fee of $25.
the health concerns of renters, all vans are
strictly no smoking or shedding pets allowed. A cleaning fee of $100 will be charged for vans
returned with soils, pet hairs, and/ or odors.
- Renters are responsible for any parking tickets, tolls, or traffic violations
the vehicle while it is in their use.
Renters are liable for a deductible fee of up to $1000 for
any damage to
the vehicle, including parking damage or damage to the lowered
underside of the vehicle caused by driving on unpaved roads or speeding
- At least 24 hours notice is required for most rental bookings.
- All drivers must have a minimum of 5 years of driving experience.
- All rentals require a valid credit card for authorization.